Valiant School of Ministry – Frequently Asked Questions
One question that we are excited to answer for you is this: “What is the purpose of Valiant School of Ministry’s 17-week Discipleship Course?” Check out this video:
- Why does VMI charge a tuition for Valiant School of Ministry? VMI has goals in its pursuit of obeying the Great Commission–to make disciples. To accomplish those goals for outreach in our modern world, finances are required. Click here to read more about our goals. Revenue from tuition provides us with the funds that we need to continue increasing our work to spread the gospel to every creature. The tuition cost is really a recommended gift to a ministry that is devoted to making disciples. As Paul said, “And when I was…in need…what I lacked the brethren who came Macedonia supplied (2 Cor. 11:9). And, “For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities (Phil. 4:16). However, because we do not want tuition costs to hinder anyone from receiving the Word of God, we provide scholarships for those who cannot afford (or would be burdened by) tuition. In addition, we provide an opportunity for anyone to hear God’s Word through our weekly Teaching Night that we host on-site in New Hope, MN at 4:00pm. More info about that can be found here.
- Is there a scholorship option for those who cannot afford the school? Valiant Ministries International does have a scholarship fund. You can apply for a scholarship by clicking here.
- Are the discipleship and leadership courses different? The first four months of the leadership course are the same as the discipleship course. We require students enrolled for leadership to go through the discipleship course before graduating to learning principles and strategies for pastoral ministry.
- What are the exact dates for classes? Classes are held, as of now, on Tuesday nights at 6pm.
- When will new class sessions begin/reset? We have three different class slots available (Tuesday 6:30pm, Saturday 4:30pm, and Saturay 6:30pm), and new classes begin every month. Apply anytime. After you enroll, you can expect to begin classes on the first week of the following month.
- Are there referral discounts? There are no referral discounts at this time.