Vision & Mission
The Mission of Acts-ology: Building Up Leaders Building Up the Church
1. Acts-ology School of Ministry – Our 8-Month School – Helping aspiring pastors and church-planters to become strong, confident leaders that will establish churches of mature faith and fruitful growth.
2. Acts-ology Leadership Development Coaching – Our 90-Day, Online Coaching Service – Helping existing pastors and church-planters to become strong, confident leaders that establish churches of mature faith and fruitful growth.
3. BibleACTS – Our Online Teaching Branch of Acts-ology – (A)ctionable (C)urriculum on the (T)otality of (S)cripture. Empowering believers to be daily doers of the Word. Discover all 1,189 chapters of the Bible in a one-of-a-kind video series, teaching you how to put God’s Word into action in your daily life.
The Vision of Acts-ology
1. For Aspiring Pastors and Church-Planters – School of Ministry – “For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel” (1 Corinthians 4:15). Our vision is to get as close as we can to preparing pastors like Jesus did, to shepherd the church of God like Jesus did. We purpose to use personal discipleship methods (one-on-one coaching and small group attention), not merely classroom instruction, to prepare leaders for pastoring. Students who will become pastors should be pastored themselves, as part of their training. We want to set examples for students as well as teach them.
2. For Existing Pastors and Church-Planters – Leadership Development Coaching – Our vision is to provide one-on-one coaching, online, to existing leaders, to empower them and their churches through biblically faithful character-development and community-engagement strategies. We would like to see leaders all around the world empowered through this coaching experience
2. For All Believers – BibleACTS – Our vision is to provide an excellent yet affordable and practical education in the Word of God through widely distributed teaching videos and Bible-study resources. The name of our ministry was inspired by this desire to take what many find to be complex theologies of Scripture and make them easily understood, practical, and actionable — the kind of action that we see taken by the church in the book of Acts. BibleACTS is currently in production and will be made available soon!
David Grams – Founder of Acts-ology
David Grams is a Bible teacher, local pastor, church-planter, and leadership development coach in Minneapolis. He has authored fourteen books on a variety of biblical topics, and he is passionate about equipping leaders to strengthen the church and win the lost. He is also a husband to Allie and a father to two children, Adah and Kairos.