What people are saying about Valiant Church:
“The teachings are compelling…you’re motivated to take action.”
– RJ, Medina MN
“I’ve learned more here in two weeks than I have in all my years of going to church.”
– Lori, New Hope MN
9220 Bass Lake Rd. Suite 320, New Hope, MN 55428
Sunday Service: 10:30am
Wednesday Service, Discipleship Training: 7:00pm
Non-denominational church in New Hope, MN.
Children’s Ministry available during
Sunday service (after worship).
Doors open at 9:30am for pre-service prayer, free lattes and snacks served before and after service.
Phone #: 612-501-3004
New Visitor? Here's what to expect:
It’s a high priority in our church to foster a friendly and welcoming community. We want to accurately represent the love of Jesus to you, and create an environment where you feel that God has welcomed you warmly, no matter the condition you’re in. Come as you are.
1. We do not require you to dress a certain way. We dress casually.
2. Our seating, for service, is circular, not theater-style. Auditorium seating is a human tradition that often hinders the ministry of the Holy Spirit. We focus on the Lord and ministering to each other, in all-member participation, which is facilitated through circular seating. We do not gather in such a way that any one man is emphasized.
3. We practice all gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to the pattern spelled out in 1 Corinthians 14. All members are encouraged to speak, ask questions, give words of knowledge or exhortation, etc.
4. We do have a children’s service (for children 10 years old and younger), but we sometimes have the children remain with the adults, since we also encourage kids to practice the gifts of the Spirit, with the adults.
5. We do not (by choice) have a segregated youth service on Sunday. Youth services are a result of cultural tradition, not biblical instruction. We believe that youth are perfectly capable of sitting with their parents. In addition, we encourage parents to explain to their youth, at home, what was taught or experienced during church.
At Valiant Church, you will not be judged or marginalized, but you will hear the truth. Our desire is that you come to know Jesus for who He really is. That being said, the sermons you will hear are straight from the Bible…never from religious, denominational opinion. Our message is foundational, unadulterated, and desperately needed in the church today. Our music is heartfelt and free-flowing. We believe that in visiting Valiant Church, you’ll be immensely impacted by the authenticity and rawness, yet also the passion and zeal that’s involved in the way we do ministry. Communicating the pure truth of God’s Word is our priority.
Our Heart for Ministry
“…Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.”
– Ephesians 2:20-22 –
Valiant Church exists to model a discipleship to the body of Christ that will inspire stagnant believers to follow suit in making disciples biblically, rather than struggling to produce mere converts and church-goers. In the year 2017, a prophetic word was spoken over Valiant Church, that it would be “an example of unity and power to churches all over the nation.”
A Word from our Lead Pastor, David Grams
We are a Temple of the Living God
If we are to pray, “God’s will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven“, then we should reasonably expect to live our lives as citizens of Heaven would. If our citizenship is in Heaven (Philippians 3:20), then we should live on earth as ambassadors of the world that we come from — Heaven! We should elicit a form of culture-shock in the people we encounter…when unbelievers come in contact with Christians, it should be like they just walked into a totally different world…one with different ethics, different culture, different social values, different government, different laws of nature. Since we’re from another world (Heaven), it should be expected of us to propagate Heaven’s culture in the world in which we are now sojourners. It shouldn’t be a surprise if we’re called freaks, aliens, or weirdos, because we are! We’re not from here!
The vision for Valiant Church is to attain to the standard that God’s Word sets for the Body of Christ…to be the “dwelling place of God” on earth.
Watch "The Real Gospel" Promo Video Below
Resources from David Grams for Purchase
Click below for available teaching materials from David Grams.